Your Railing Contractor in Alameda
We are proud to provide railings of superior quality to businesses and homeowners in Alameda, CA
The city of Alameda feels a little distinct from the rest of the Bay Area. Maybe that’s because it’s an island, or maybe the people here make Alameda standout. If you also want your property to stand out from the crowd, a cable railing system from us is a great way to do that. Our cable railing systems announce quality, style, distinction and have the strength and durability to keep looking great for years to come. They will never sag, warp, or buckle. If you need a railing, discover what makes our cable railing systems different below.
The Advantages of Cable Railing Systems
There are plenty of other kinds of railing systems, but we only install cable railings because we are committed to the high quality of our product. In a home or business, these railings look better, perform better, and offer exceptional peace of mind. So here is what you can expect:
- Strength: Each individual cable in the system is rated to hold 15,000 pounds. For reference, that is much more than a car weighs. As a result, these railings are up to even highly demanding commercial applications.
- Beauty: We can design cable railings in an endless array of styles, with wood, metal or glass, to fit the specific aesthetic you want to cultivate for your space.
- View: Our brain ignores the thin cables of these railings and looks out to the view beyond. Even as compared to glass, which creates light distortions, cable railings are the least disruptive to your view.
- Maintenance-free: Cable railing systems do not require maintenance. You can occasionally wipe them down for dust or for dirt if it is outdoors, and otherwise, that is it.
- Durability: While not all cable railing companies can achieve this quality, our systems will never sag, buckle, or warp. They are exceptionally durable.
How We Ensure Quality
We have advanced experience with every railing material and with railing installation so that we can guarantee we create a high-quality product every time. Here are just some of the ways we ensure we’re proud of the railing we make for you:
- Cable materials: We won’t use stainless steel or vinyl-coated cables as they degrade when exposed to sun, water and the elements. Instead, we use marine-grade stainless steel cables that are at least 1/8 inch thick. They provide true longevity and quality.
- Post sizes: Properly sized posts that are square are just as important as the cables. When using wood, our posts are at least 4×6 and sometimes 6×6 to provide adequate support. Metal is stronger, and the posts may be smaller.
- Attention to detail: Every single railing system we install is personally overseen by Tom Salas, lead installer. He has detailed knowledge, years of experience and is obsessed with quality.
Where Can I Put a Cable Railing?
We can make a cable railing system suitable for any application, indoors and outdoors, in a home, condo, or commercial space, including:
- Stair railing
- Balcony railing
- Guard railing
- Porch railing
- Deck railing
- Loft railing
- And more
Our cable rail systems can also be customized in a wide variety of ways to match your needs and aesthetics. Choose from:
- Stainless steel cable railing
- Powder-coated steel
- Aluminum railing
- Composite railing
- Square or round tubing
- Wooden hand rails
- Custom brackets and fasteners
- Tempered glass railing infill
- Custom infill
- Custom balusters
- Fascia mounts
- Custom post caps
- Custom end-caps
- Custom finishes
- And more
All of our railings exceed building codes, so they’ll always be safe, long lasting, and virtually maintenance free, no matter the style. So whether you want a sleek, modern stainless steel cable railing or a more vintage system with cedar handrails, brass hardware, and ornamental post caps, we can make your vision come to life.
If you need a cable railing installation in Alameda, contact our team today.