Railing Installation in Napa
Our railing contractors serve Napa, California and surrounding areas with an emphasis on quality, craftsmanship, and safety
While we can’t promise that our cable railing systems will get better with age, like fine wine, we can guarantee they will never sag, warp, or buckle. If you need a classic, timeless railing system that will grace your home or your business property far into the future, a cable railing is a wise investment. Discover the benefits of a cable railing installation in Napa.
Why Cable Railings?
There are many different types of railing systems, but our cable railings offer superior safety, beauty, and longevity. With close attention to material quality and an obsession for the details, we make exceptional railing systems that are the perfect option for your balcony, stairs, roof, patio and more. Here’s how cable railings compare to other railing types:
- Never sag: Our cable railings will never sag, warp, or buckle, unlike cable railings made from inferior materials.
- Focus on the view: We use high-quality cables so that they can be thin enough not to disturb your view. Cable rails are actually even less disruptive than glass railings, which can cast a glare.
- Safety first: Our cables are rated to hold 15,000 pounds. There are almost no circumstances where they can break. Plus, we fulfill other safety standards carefully to make sure your railing is safe, whether we’re protecting your children or your customers.
- Beauty options: We work with metal and wood to give you the exact look you want from your railing. We have a wide variety of color options and can create mixed material railings too.
- No maintenance: A properly installed cable railing system, made from the right materials, will never need maintenance. The most you’ll have to do is wipe the railing down.
How Do You Know You Have a Quality Railing?
You only want the best for your home or your business. How do you know that you have the best cable railing?
- Quality of the materials: Don’t compromise with galvanized or vinyl steel cables that will break down. We use marine-grade cables for superior strength and durability. We also use quality wood and metal for our posts from select distributors who focus on quality first.
- Size of the end posts: The end posts need to be large to create a secure railing. If using wood, we use 4×6 or 6×6 posts. When using metal, we can achieve a strong railing with posts as small as 2×2, depending on your needs.
- Who is involved: Our co-owner and lead installer, Tom Salas, oversees every railing we install. Tom catches the smallest issue with a railing before it becomes a concern. His personal attention to detail is how we ensure each railing is to our high standard of quality.
Your Railing Contractor in Napa and Surrounding Areas
We serve many areas surrounding Napa, including:
- Enchanted Hills
- Vichy Springs
- Green Valley
- Oak Knoll
If you’re interested in only the best for your property, choose cable railing installation in Napa from Bay Area Cable Railing.